Wetsuit Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

as for kids they dont sit at the bar let alone get behind it , i was commenting on the drink i prefer 7&7 or a bacardi and coke with fresh lime squeezed in(cuba libra).

maybe im alittle slow, you were right about what?

intresting picture that comes to mind with the mask comment

cant comment havent seen any pics as luke didnt bring you to the crabshack meet and greet earlier this year.

tooth

Scubatooth:
as for kids they dont sit at the bar let alone get behind it , i was commenting on the drink i prefer 7&7 or a bacardi and coke with fresh lime squeezed in(cuba libra).

maybe im alittle slow, you were right about what?

intresting picture that comes to mind with the mask comment

cant comment havent seen any pics as luke didnt bring you to the crabshack meet and greet earlier this year.

tooth

When Joe was trying to fit Lukie for a mask at Scuba Toys, he put on the Visualator. I turned around and saw that huge thing on his face, and said, "Oh good lord, that thing will fit on my *****!" Joe laughed, and every time I've gone in there since then, he's asked me for pictures to prove that it fit. When we went to the In Ten City tour, I brought him the pictures that proved it. Apparently, he was happy because he gave me a break on my TUSA nitrox reg package. And Crown and Coke is my drink of choice. I'm a whiskey girl.

note to self if goddess ever comes in.

on the pics, i understand the comment now

tooth

Firegoddess:
When Joe was trying to fit Lukie for a mask at Scuba Toys, he put on the Visualator. I turned around and saw that huge thing on his face, and said, "Oh good lord, that thing will fit on my *****!" Joe laughed, and every time I've gone in there since then, he's asked me for pictures to prove that it fit. When we went to the In Ten City tour, I brought him the pictures that proved it. Apparently, he was happy because he gave me a break on my TUSA nitrox reg package. And Crown and Coke is my drink of choice. I'm a whiskey girl.

HAHAHAHAHA Thats funny!

i work at abuelos on the tollway in plano, i do just about everything that is possible working for arestraunt as i have done it all from cleaning tables off to hosting to working as a server and bartender.

tooth

Scubatooth:
i work at abuelos on the tollway in plano, i do just about everything that is possible working for arestraunt as i have done it all from cleaning tables off to hosting to working as a server and bartender.

tooth

How funny! I waited tables at Posado's in Plano off the 75, and I did everything there was to do there, too.

hmm and that must have not been to long ago because that location hasnt been open much more then a year or so ago.

tooth

Scubatooth:
hmm and that must have not been to long ago because that location hasnt been open much more then a year or so ago.

tooth

Nope. I stopped working there last August.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom