Wet Lawyer Jokes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knotical:
I dive with several attorney friends.
They range in their reaction to lawyer jokes from offended, to collecting them.

No matter what you say, there’s some risk you will offend someone.
I look for intent, and I have no evidence that zeagleuser’s intent was to offend.

But scuba divers are another story; now there’s a group that is just ripe to be teased . . . .

My brother is a lawyer, (specializing in corporate law at that!) and collects them by the binderful...

I guess tort reform has a lot of people on edge.

Hey Lawman,

You seem angry. Calling someone a loser for having a necessary job is childish. Getting perturbed because most of America hates lawyers is also childish. If you don't like it, ignore the posts. That's much more professional.

As for me, I'm one of the losers. I retired from commercial fishing in Alaska a few years ago. My primary income derives from real estate investments in Canada, Florida, Alaska, and Colorado. I also do a little day trading. I'm a full time student (again) studying Ocean Engineering. I'm probably never going to use the degree, but it's something I'm interested in. I have 2 primary lawyers that I deal with on a weekly basis (when I'm in the country) plus the occasional dealings in other areas (and countries). I don't mind lawyers, I just can't stand the chumps who think they are better than someone else because they have a quick wit and only care about what benefits them. I'm also fairly liberal.

If anyone has any good investor jokes, commercial fishing jokes, student jokes, or lawyer jokes, send them on over. I also turned 30 last year, so if you have any old man jokes, I would appreciate those as well. Life is way too short to be a panty waste!!

Cheers and safe litigation,
Jamie

Actually, I think most lawyer jokes are made up by lawyers. If your that thinned skinned, don't read them but the rest of us will enjoy. What you need to apologize for is assuming people who aren't lawyers such as yourself are below you. It doesn't matter what people do, it matters who they are and you just showed us the real you.

Project Manager, New Products Engineering
PADI MSDT
EFR Instructor
Height 5' 10"
Weight 185#
Live in North Carolina, originally from Ohio.
Married, 3 kids ages 10, 15 and 31.
Oh yea, I also drive a truck.

Have at it Lawman, make your jokes, I can take it.

I once read a rather lengthy magazine article (think it was the 'New Yorker') in which a statistician used actual numbers to prove that by the year 2050, there would be more lawyers on the planet than human beings...

First post, unknown person with no information even gender. An almost
identical thread elsewhere.......sniff, sniff.....

Anyway it's the topic, not the person.

scubamate:
What you need to apologize for is assuming people who aren't lawyers such as yourself are below you.

actually, the old myth that lawyers are happier, have bigger desks, more money,
and ready access to debauchery and mind-altering substances than the
rest of the population has now been scientifically proven as a fact.

we lawyers are just more important than everybody else (except maybe for
the Pope and Dale Earnhart, Jr.). so of course we attract the envy of the
masses, who can't wait to make fun of us.

it's sort of like tabloids. people love to read bad things about the stars because
they know their lives are miserable, commonplace, and ugly compared to
the likes of Paris Hilton and Michael Jackson.... so.... they love tabloids.

lawyer jokes are like that. it's just people who realize how superior lawyers are
in every respect, and must belittle and taint (and tarnish) the beauty and splendor
that is a lawyer in his or her full paraphanelia of magnificence.

dude.

Welcome to the board. Just joined the board and look what you have already started. Looks like you will fit in here just fine.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom