Wet gloves, Dry suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is rather impressive. Not sure I can incorporate them into my Zip seals.
I've heard reports that you can. The Viking Bayonet, Diving Concepts, and Si-tech dryglove systems are friction-mounted onto latex wrist seals.

If I had zipseals, I'd just get the DUI zipgloves. It's a no-brainer. The zipgloves use the same double-dipped PVC style gloves that I use (Atlas 620s), which means they give the same level of dexterity. A nice feature is that the DUI zipglove system doesn't have a hard ring at the wrist. The only disadvantage is the price and the fact that it's easier to leave them attached to the suit...which makes gearing up look kind of funny.

Used my new 4th element gloves this Saturday drysuit class, and my hands were warm. Water temp was at 50, in the water for 30 min twice. Good gloves, my instructor admired them also, and will be getting a pair.

That is rather impressive. Not sure I can incorporate them into my Zip seals.

ZipSeals...I take it then that you're using DUI gloves. Are you using the blue smurf gloves? The blue gloves are the heavy duty style. DUI also has a "maximum dexterity" orange glove, but I've never tried them. I don't have any issues using the DUI smurf gloves with my video rig. Good luck.

I use Scuba Pro 5 mill glove with my DS

Mares 6.5 Trilastic gloves

4th element 5mm gloves. This Saturday will be my first time using them, for my drysuit class. Not much of a review, but ill let you know how they do.

I bought some Henderson titanium 7mm, if I remember the name correctly -- unfortunately, they are really hard to manipulate. How is the flexibility in these gloves you're recommending?

Back
Top Bottom