"Wet breathing" regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rescuediver009:
Should I ignore your entire response then.... I don't understand you. And if you were mocking me, I would encourage your opinion.

To be more clear, when the reg is oriented so that the exhaust diaphragm is at the bottom, or lowest point, some water does come it but very little unnoticeable ammount.

Did you read depth charges comment? The def of rhetorical was directed at him. I was unclear as to the meaning of your previous post though. I was not mocking anyone.

cheers,
Dave...

wedivebc:
Did you read depth charges comment? The def of rhetorical was directed at him. I was unclear as to the meaning of your previous post though. I was not mocking anyone.

cheers,
Dave...

I also noted that you did not answer my two questions. :nope:

wedivebc:

cheers,
Dave...

I think that this is getting a little to in depth for me. A three way debate about a debate. And I realize that the definition of rhetorical was directed at him, but the remark was to me.

Back
Top Bottom