West Palm Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Narcosis Dive Charters866-627-2674 or Splashdown Divers 561-736-0712. Both are good operations

SKBRDVR1:
Narcosis Dive Charters866-627-2674 or Splashdown Divers 561-736-0712. Both are good operations

Splashdown is a bit further it is in Boynton Beach great op though.

Boynton Beach,
www.splashdowndivers.com
We love to dive Splashdowndivers! Great staff And fun boat, Not to say the shops and boats up north are not fun,But as most locals know the Boynton reefs sport some great life,You dont get the crowds as the the other tourist areas North and South,
Most Times I have tons of room to spread my gear,choice to solo or dive with a Bud ,and they have several wrecks to visit too.
Dive safe!
Brad

Dove with all of the above...and none of them can compare to Ocean Quest Scuba's operation. Name of the boat is "Sandy's Sunday", and my family and I just spent a week diving with them. Boat Rules 1. have fun 2. dont go into deco 3. don't run out of air. We had a great time, each dive a new dive sites, and with Sandy as our dive guide we just had a totally different experience than with any of the others. First the groups are small, and everyone gets personalized attention. By the end of the day, the friendly, professional crew knew are names, and were we were from. I had my two sons with me, and they just made the kids trip...We were allowed to dive our computers, and were never rushed to get back into the water. Each day, we would discuss what kind of marine life we would like to see, and then Sandy would call out a couple of names and away we would go. We spent the surface intervals looking for Dolphins and Sailfish, the kids got to do some diving off the bridge, and we just had a wonderful time. We have dove all around and this is the best operation we have ever been on. The crew is just as friendly and helpful as you could ask for...and I think Sandy must have gills....we would recommend them to everyone, we'll never dive with anyone else again. Narcosis is a cattle boat, Abernethy's last time we were there, we didnt like at all, (sand drops/clueless crew), Puria Vida is nice, but they have such strick bottom times, it is crazy. Try Sandy and her crew...you'll have a good time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom