West Palm Beach/Fort Lauderdale Tues 5/31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Awesome! The diving should be great. If I'm not crewing or teaching, I'll be shooting video! See ya soon!

robint:
Hey Kevin and DiveSherpa (and Peter too) - Ron & I will be seeing you on 29th, 30th, and 31st!! Woo Hoo!!!

robint

Awesome! Gosh, its creepin' right up isn't it?

Divesherpa:
Vickie,
I've heard stories of your crew dives:wink:

Now that sounds like fun!

:blinking: I have no idea what your talking about man..... :D

Divesherpa:
Awesome, I get to work the deck! Yippee!!!

We should do this more often:wink:

"Edited: I made a boo boo. There is no trip on May 24th. The trip on the 31st is still a go and will be great!

Sorry for the mistake!

robint:
Hey Kevin and DiveSherpa (and Peter too) - Ron & I will be seeing you on 29th, 30th, and 31st!! Woo Hoo!!!

robint
Just certified in Pompano last weekend (the 14th.) We did six dives total. Everything was perfect. Great diving, fun crew, good weather, nice hotel and absolutely zero stress! Can't wait to get wet again :D What a great time - I didn't want to come home. Hope it's that wonderful for you, too. (seein' as how it's special for other reasons) Have fun, dive safe and Happy Anniversary!

Scubakevdm:
We will be running a trip on the 31st, Cpt. Lynn asked me to let everyone know.

Hey Kevin,
Thanks, we just got an e-mail from Peter saying the same thing. See you very soon!!! Woo Hooo!!!

robin & Ron

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom