Well......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
.....are folks drying out a bit??? Been very humid here in the DFW area, but not much rain of the past few days.

Austin seems to be drying out. Today is forecasted to be sunny and 96 degrees!

'Tis good to work 3 days per week on days like today.

When is your next dive, texdiveguy?

Hemlon:
Austin seems to be drying out. Today is forecasted to be sunny and 96 degrees!

'Tis good to work 3 days per week on days like today.

When is your next dive, texdiveguy?

We have been very warm 'up' here also. Today is partly cloudy and sticky---oh well we are in Texas!!! Hope to get wet this Sunday. :wink:

Good luck with this weekend. Are you going to hit CSSP?

It's going to be another week for me. With all of our rain, I want to be reasonably sure that the bacteria levels are back down.

Hemlon:
Good luck with this weekend. Are you going to hit CSSP?

It's going to be another week for me. With all of our rain, I want to be reasonably sure that the bacteria levels are back down.

With few local picks....may head north a bit.....or CSSP is fine also, was there last weekend and the pond is 'full'. Any rig trips planned for this summer?

texdiveguy:
With few local picks....may head north a bit.....or CSSP is fine also, was there last weekend and the pond is 'full'. Any rig trips planned for this summer?

None yet. Shaggie and his gang are going on one in Sept and I may go. I haven't really decided yet. I dove in Cozumel and Roatan last month. That may be it as far as blue water for 2007.

How about you? Do you have any trips planned?

Hemlon:
None yet. Shaggie and his gang are going on one in Sept and I may go. I haven't really decided yet. I dove in Cozumel and Roatan last month. That may be it as far as blue water for 2007.

How about you? Do you have any trips planned?

Yea I have heard little about the rig runs this year. I am signed on to one at the end of July as an alternate diver if a slot opens.

I have a few ideas in the planning stages for travel....nothing outside the US.

Hot and humid down here in San Marcos...lots of bugs....but the river is running good and fast and crystal clear....I was in it toobing both Sat and Sunday and it felt great...come on down....

Joe-Diver:
Hot, humid.....waiting for the lakes to clear up and bacteria levels to drop.....

Head to CSSP or Ok.,,,all good there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom