Well....we got wet on the 4th of July!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Had some more fun with good company on Sunday.... Got a good photo or two at the bus and I think da' Beast has got hooked on underwater video......gee thanks Nick! (my best Dee impression)

OH.....found the weight pocket.... well, Bren did!

here's my busperch and some mudcoral....and the wreck....LOL
aao.sized.jpg

aar.sized.jpg

tony

scubatexastony once bubbled...
Had some more fun with good company on Sunday.... Got a good photo or two at the bus and I think da' Beast has got hooked on underwater video......gee thanks Nick! (my best Dee impression)

OH.....found the weight pocket.... well, Bren did!

Yeah..Thanks a whole bunch, Nick!

Bren found Paula's weight pouch? When? Did you tell Nick? We had a great day yesterday. Sure wish Friday's weather had been that good! Wednesday looks really dark and wet right now so I'm keeping my eye on it.

Can't believe Brenda found the weight pocket... Which part of "the loop" was it in?

IF i get my car back and IF i feel better, hopefulyl i'll make it out there this weekend. I assume everyone else will be there?

and come back after Wednes-day....

Homey....you're most welcome.... was it the "Homey flop" or the close up from Sundays dive?

Dee and Don... WELL, Bren found the weight pocket at the west end of the lake....about +10ffw on the picnic table as we were driving out! I reckon one of the divers in that group found it, but I haven't a clue where it was hiding....and no, I didnt have a chance to tell Nick.

Well, here's hoping for good weather....OH, BTW, Jodi called last night and said I have jury duty next Tuesday up in the country so I might not make it next Wed....:upset:

See ya'll soon

That's great! I just sent Nick an email. We need to get him on the board!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom