"...we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork." - the Split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChickOfTheSea:
Sooo what about a diver that has the blue smurf gloves but once she gets on her suit, she practicallly has to have someone dress her... Straighten and pull all the hair out of her neck seal? :wink: Is that dorky or just kinky? :eyebrow:

Hey, at least you recognize that someone needs to pull your hair out of your neck seal!! Now, the gloves are a little dorky...but certainly your hands are warmer than mine....so I'd be laughing WITH you, not AT you!! Plus, you're easy to find underwater. Blue gloves, blue fins, it's all good.

Terry - I thought they called that the nudi relocation program! They're HELPING the poor little guys get to the next rock...

Robert Phillips:
Thanks MDB! I did not think this would be such a big thread, just Ken and Me slinging back and forth. I'm glad it has stayed civil and people realise no one is pointing any fingers at anyone specifically (well maybe in a circuitous way :eyebrow: )
I've gotten tons of great laughs out of this and my wife laughs at me all the time and I look like a dork!:rofl3:

If you're pointing a finger, there are three more pointing back at you.

Keeping it cival, funny, sarcastic, and most of all anon. is what will give this thread legs.

Thanks everyone. I know I'm just warming up here - and so are lots of you.

hey Lynn: there is a three syllable limit to any word you post here. Just so you know. Afterall, this is a SoCal thread, you invasive exotic. :10:

I'm at a trade Show in vegas... I'm in a suit, on the floor in a Kiosk. I stopped for a moment to check in on the thread Robert and I loined. If you're in an Armani and wingtips at a trade event, and you're huntched over your lapper to check up on a thread of your funnya55 peers, and you got a bunch of people looking at you as you are drooling and crying, laughing over said loined thread, well... you guys know how the rest of this goes....

---
ken

vetdiver:
Terry - I thought they called that the nudi relocation program! They're HELPING the poor little guys get to the next rock...

Nudi relocation program!!! LOVE THAT ALLISON! :D HAHAHAHAHA!!!

California Diver:
This one is for YOU Mr. Webdesigner Nobody cares about your stupid little website and your politics, get over it. Your 25 members dont like you either as a matter of fact, theyre just there because they feel sorry for you and the other 2 people that post, someones gotta keep em company. If you make your own website we'll laugh at you and you'll look like a dork.

OMGosh, this one caught me off guard and made me spit coke all over the keyboard!

Schweet! There is more to life than fishbowl diving in Malibu.

T

Mo2vation:
...snip...
I'm at a trade Show in vegas... I'm in a suit, on the floor in a Kiosk. I stopped for a moment to check in on the thread Robert and I loined....snip

Last time we were in Vegas for a Trade Show, we didn't "loin" anything....guess we are dorks ( or married ).

ChickOfTheSea:
Nudi relocation program!!! LOVE THAT ALLISON! :D HAHAHAHAHA!!!

And I LOVE your blue smurfers!! You know I'm just jealous of 'em...and your light...

HEY MO! Whatchya loinin' in Vegas? ... :smileysto

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Wow, finally got to the end!

Whew, so what do you call someone that started reading this thread from the beginning at 11:02a, missed lunch, blew off his secretary, and just finished at 3p.

Welp. . . .IM A DORK!

Smiles for miles,

Tevis

If you board the Spectre at 3 AM drunk out of your friggin' mind from closing down some bars in Ventura, and then stagger up on deck as we're dropping the hooks off Anacapa, still so drunk that you can barely stand up - and then proceed to start gearing up to go diving - then you are a consumate dork - and next time I see you do it I'm not simply going to laugh at you and your hung-over buddies like I did- I'm reporting you to the captain.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom