Well, gonna get kicked out when she finds out...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By her some cool equipment. With my girlfriend all i have to do is tell her that we really need one (like a computer) and that ill buy her one. If your wife doesn't dive tell her you need to spend more quality time together and get her certified.

I just went ahead and bought what I needed! When my wife asked I told her that if she ever had a hobby then she could go and get what she needed!! Anyway, a new tennis racket has to be a least worth $20.00:D

Laine has the RIGHT answer, Mr. TxDeepDiver. A good rule of thumb is to spend at least twice (yes, that's times 2) the amount on her than you did on yourself! Honey, it's soooo easy to keep us ladies happy...honest!

:D

hey I've got it. Tell me what you think about the strong stance;
'Honey, I bought a new tank that cost me 250.00, yes it was a necessity. Keep in mind I did buy you a house last year and a truck this year, so I think I am justified..'

So how bad will that go over? Wait what was that sharp pain in my rear, oh that must have been the door hitting it....

Wally Wally Wally.....
You really dont understand us women!

What you did in the past....stays there! Bring it up now...and it'll cause you twice as much pain as that truck and house is inserted where the sun don't shine!

Be honest and truth and apologise. Sounds silly but it doesnt actually work.

Offer to go shopping with her next weekend to buy her something special...that will always work! :)

Offer to go shopping with her next weekend to buy her something special...that will always work! :)

Great idea!!! I'll take her shopping to my LDS, then maybe to the local gun dealer, and then we'll go shopping for some go fast goodies for my car.....

Thanks for the advise Scubababy....

Ermm.....dont know how to put this to you....I was kinda more thinking along the lines of expensive clothes, lingere, jewellery...etc!!!!

But, I'll leave it up to you!!!! :rolleyes:

Wally,

Don't do it!!! Why apologize for something that you had to get? Diving is a serious sport and requires the best equipment. If you go the apolagetic route, next she'll want you to stop diving and take up sewing. All the male race is depending on you!!! Dont let us down!!!:boom:

NJDiver_34

I work at an LDS and a customer came in to get two OMS LP85 hydroed and said that he wanted to sell them afterwards. To make a long story short I bought them with H-valves, manifold, plugs and bands for $400 and told the mrs. that I could the money back by selling my other tanks on ebay.

and nothing more was said :boom:

Hey NJ--

I am proud to say that I do know how to sew by machine and by hand no less!!! However, I don't know if her machine is setup to sew through neoprene

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom