Welcome to the OxyCheq Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticDiver
Are you in a position to answer emails and phone calls now? A couple years I bought one of your oxygen kits, had a couple questions and tried to contact you. Email bounced and no answer on the voice mail messages. It is still sitting in my garage unassembled.

Send email to ... oxy@oxycheq.com

Best regards,

Patrick

OK, as soon as I get back to town I'll resurrect the project and try again to contact you at your new addresses. I wonder, is the sensor still good after being stored that long?

Should be good unless the bag was opened or it had thermal stresses (frozen or high temps).

Best to continue using my email ... oxy@oxycheq.com

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq
http://oxycheq.com

i am thinking of buying a new bp/w...should i wait till the show... i will be attending it

If you wait, you will see most of the products and can touch and feel. However, if you know what you want, there are a number of dealers that you can contact now.

Best regards,

Patrick
OxyCheq

Patrick,
Great to see an Oxycheq forum here on Scubaboard.
Just wanted to let you know how fantastic your products are.

Still have my Mach V wing, and HP regs. Can not say enough good things about them, and so does everyone I dive w/.

Just picked up a Travel Plate, can not wait to get it in the water.

Glad to see the new addition to the reg family, looks like I'll have to trade in the HP's for a balanced set.

Best,

R.Johnson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom