Welcome to the OxyCheq Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patrick

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the OxyCheq Forum!

In this forum, we'll announce new products, questions you might have on existing products and anything related to OxyCheq.

OxyCheq is located in Marianna, Florida in the panhandle and home of some of the best cave diving in the world.

If you are ever in the area and want a tour of the facility or want to demo a product, please contact us.

Best regards and safe diving.

Patrick Duffy
OxyCheq

First of all Welcome to :sblogo:

But for your offer for a DEMO, well guess I'm a little out of the way.
IF NOT I WOULD LOVE ONE :D

Welcome to the Board Patrick :)

Good to see your here, you have some very fine products
A thought ... make the OxyCheq in your signature into a link ... OxyCheq

I was just thinking the same thing on the link DB. Great minds and all that...:D

Patrick, are you going to be at the Scuba Sow in Long Beach in June?

Are you in a position to answer emails and phone calls now? A couple years I bought one of your oxygen kits, had a couple questions and tried to contact you. Email bounced and no answer on the voice mail messages. It is still sitting in my garage unassembled.

Welcome to the Board Patrick :)

Good to see your here, you have some very fine products
A thought ... make the OxyCheq in your signature into a link ... OxyCheq

Will see if I can figure out how to do it.

Best regards,

Patrick

I was just thinking the same thing on the link DB. Great minds and all that...:D

Patrick, are you going to be at the Scuba Sow in Long Beach in June?

Yes, we will be there and we might even announce some new products at the show.

Best regards,

Patrick

Are you in a position to answer emails and phone calls now? A couple years I bought one of your oxygen kits, had a couple questions and tried to contact you. Email bounced and no answer on the voice mail messages. It is still sitting in my garage unassembled.

Send email to ... oxy@oxycheq.com

Best regards,

Patrick

just put ... URL=http://www.oxycheq.com]OxyCheq[/URL ... with a [ at the beginning, and a ] at the end and it will look like this ... OxyCheq ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticDiver

Send email to ... oxy@oxycheq.com

Best regards,

Patrick

OK, as soon as I get back to town I'll resurrect the project and try again to contact you at your new addresses. I wonder, is the sensor still good after being stored that long?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom