Welcome to the CASA forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gangrel441

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings! Welcome to the subforum for the Chicago Aquanauts Scuba Association!

This forum is open to discussion by all members and guests of CASA, as well as any SB members who are interested in finding a fun, lively club.

Thanks to HowardE and NetDoc for giving us our own little place in the worlds largest online scuba diving community!

Congratulations! Now- remember the mantra... bring a friend!

...and quite a mantra it is! :D

are you people still around?
New to diving, thinking about joining a club, need info.

Hi rnees, welcome!!! Yes we are alive. This section does not seem to get much activity except for us computer geeks. Greg (Gangrel441), our club Pres., can probably get you the info you are looking for. In the meantime, you can check out our website http://www.casascuba.org/ for some basic info. Warning though, it's under construction so some of the links may not work quite right.

Depending what other info you are looking for, you can either post here, PM me or Greg and we can get you what you need. Hope to see you at a meeting.

Pete

Thanks! found your website, and if I remember (and can get away from rehearsal early enough), I will try to be at the next meeting!

Sounds good...BTW, what are you riding there in your avitar. There are a few of us in the club that ride (some successfully and some not...we won't mention Phil and Bill's name though :wink:).

That's an FJR 1300. Been riding forever, and I'm an MSF ridercoach for NIU. It's what I do in the summer...
wait, when and where was that meeting again?

MSF instructor for NIU....if you teach up at CLC, you probably taught my wife...thanks a lot...lol.

Next meeting is Nov 12 at Mr Beef & Pizza, 1796 S. Elmhurst Rd., Mt. Prospect. Google Maps Hope to see you there.

I have taught at CLC, but most weekends I'm at the Naval base or the Army reserve base.
rats. I don't think I can make that meeting. That Wednesday is open house at the school I teach at, and I have to be there from 5-8p.
When's the next one?

Back
Top Bottom