Weezle Undergarment Special....ROUND 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Once the order is placed it will be here in less than 2 weeks, then to your door a couple days later

Why?

I happen to have an extra XL suit sitting in my office and a Pair of small boots if someone wants??

I'm in 110%...any reviews on the boots? I'll pm my buddy to see if he's interested.

edit- How accurate is the size chart.

I have been using the boots with my CF200...love them. They keep my feet nice and warm!

and if they can cut down the leg and arm length I'm definitely in for an extreme plus.
If we get enough people, and they'll do that (just let me know if there's any extra cost, as long as it's reasonable I'll pay it), I'm definitely in.
It looks like a large would fit for the most part.

"I'm in" for one "Weezle Extreme Plus" one piece garment for $250 (shipping about $15 extra), with the size to be determined and payment by plastic.

(Do they work well if they're a little baggy?)

I just got my weezle today from round 1. I'll be diving it tomorrow in 45 +/- water w/ a 60-90 minute run time. I'll post back w/ performance.

I've seen a lot of inquiries about sizing, so let me share:

I'm 6', 280# , 38" waist, 31" inseam, 54" chest & shoulders that rub the stall walls while standing at a urinal:11: Like some of you, I was concerned about the sizing. I caught Mike on his cell while he was at DEMA & explained to him that I was a tough person to fit. He went to the Weezle booth & put me on the phone with the rep. She told me I was an XL & to be honest, I didn't believe her as I've not worn an XL anything in quite some time, but I took her advice. Well, my weezle just came in & I put it on over top of jeans & a thick Carhart sweatshirt & I don't think they could have custom fit one any better.

Hopefully this will give you guys some sort of reference, along w/ the weezle website & Mike's help, you should be able to get dialed in on sizing.

Well I'm in. That makes 7. Only 6 more to go!

I'd be interested in the xl you have in stock if it is the regular extreme not the Extreme plus. Thanks, Scott p.s. if not throw me a quote for the regular extreme please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom