Weezle Undergarment Special....ROUND 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One more question before I commit, I'm looking for something between my DUI Fleece Jumpsuit 150 & the Thinsulate™ Ultra 400 Jumpsuit. If this is what I'm looking for I'm in! Scott P.S. payment will be by credit card, ok?

I find that my Weezle keeps me warmer than the DUI 400g that I owned. It is a loft type undergarment whereas the 400g is Thinsulate and is already compressed. It will be definitely warmer than your fleece.

Ok here is the list so far.....of those that are 100% comfirmed(if your on this list and not 100% send me a PM) If your not on the list, PM me or post here to get on the list....

1. Treasure Hunter
2. Lievenb
3. R2K
4. 24940
5. Dive Bri
6. Clarjar
7. TheRookMan
8. GregOtto
9. RLC5295
10. ? (Possible Crabbait)
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?

4 more and we will go forward with collecting all your info(name, address, email, CC#, etc), and get these suits on the way, then to your door for some winter fun :D

3.R2T not R2K but you got the ideal. Anyone needs help with sizing you can email weezle they replied to my email with in a hour. Great service for a manufacturer.
Ron L.

Sorry about that, I knew it was a t, but my sloppy handwritting took over and made a t look like a k.....

Feel free to contact Weezle, or give me your dimensions...just a few more people and we will get the order placed....

Back
Top Bottom