Weezle Undergarment Special....ROUND 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in also.
Will PM with sizing info since I don't really fit any one size.

38" waist for a medium :shocked:- me thinks our UK friends need to lay off the pints

I've 35'd my info including a sizing guess and my measurements, as I seem to be a few stone short of standards. :biggrin:

I'm a textbook Bare Medium-Large-Tall for my off-the-rack drysuit. That would be, what, Small-Long-Long-Long in a Weezle? :rofl3:

OK....I have almost everyones info....just 4 more peole to hear from...

Lievenb
DiveBri
Gregotto
Mariusc

Once I hear from these guys...PM sent....we are good to go :D

Until we hear from them, Yes or No, orders are still open for others...

Okay, I think I'll have the #35 thing done in a couple of hours, first need to find something to take my measures and some calculating to convert that from metric into imperial...

OK.....I got everything inline(except LievenB and GregOtto, who are working on it :wink: )

I have 5 peoples measurements that I am waiting to get back from Hillary for the proper size and we are going to place the order tomorrow

I will keep everyone updated as much as possible, and please let me know if you have any questions. I want this to go smooth for everyone and make everyone :D so dont hesitate to PM or call me with anything

Mike

The order is in!!!

Any others interested will need to wait until round 3....if there is one...so PM me if interested

I will keep you guys all updated on the status as well as I can, and dont hesitate to give me a call or send a PM

Thanks again for making this a great group buy and let me know if there is anything else you guys would like to do a group purchase for!!!

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom