Weezle Undergarment Special....ROUND 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are heading out in the morning!! Smokey worked hard to get them all ready to go :wink:

Some suits didnt make the overseas trip and will be shipping in the next day or 2, I have contacted those whose suits didnt come in

PICT0176-1.jpg

Mike, How are the suits being shipped, UPS, USPS....etc. Thanks, Any updates on the ones that did not make the 1st trip

Glad they fit good....Smokey didnt "Mark" any of the boxes :wink: Pack it like a sleeping bag, just grab and push....Be glad you dont have a 2XL :D

Ahhh yes, the Ice Diving :D A local favorite....We are just waiting for a bit more ice, and it will begin....If your interested, let me know and we can arrange a weekend, its going to be hard only because we dont know exactly what the ice will do, last year was great, others.....not so great

The suits are being shipped USPS Priority mail. I think the Weezle folks took an extended holiday as I havent received an email back from them yet. As soon as I do, I will let you know....Sorry for the delay

Hey Mike,

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I was at Haigh Quarry today. No ice as of yet. Must have been 100 geese on there. I can only imagine the geese crap at the bottom. :(

Pack it like a sleeping bag, just grab and push....Be glad you dont have a 2XL :D
Suddenly I understand why it was so easy for me to repack it. First, I paid attention to how I unpacked it (legs in first, then sleeves and body). Then again, I have packed my share of big fluffy sleeping bags. Most significantly, however, I ordered a medium. :D

Ahhh yes, the Ice Diving :D A local favorite....We are just waiting for a bit more ice, and it will begin....If you're interested, let me know and we can arrange a weekend, its going to be hard only because we don't know exactly what the ice will do, last year was great, others.....not so great
I definitely want to get up there for ice diving, and being a native Wisconsinite, I certainly understand being at the mercy of the weather whenever winter activities are involved. Of course, I've never driven in a driving snowstorm or on slippery ice, so can I request a weekend without a blizzard? :biggrin:

..... I think the Weezle folks took an extended holiday as I havent received an email back from them yet. As soon as I do, I will let you know....Sorry for the delay

Hi Mike,

Any word yet from our friends accross the pond about the missing suits?

Thanks,
Ernie

Ernie, Sorry for the delay...The weezle folks took an extended "Social holiday Leave".....A little bit of beer glass jingling was in their heads. I did talk to them and the suits are shipping this week. Im sorry for the delay and they will be here ASAP.

PS Rook, when we come out that way, Im hoping to eat some of the biggest bugs we can find.....Im sure you know where they are :wink:

Clay, We will personally make sure the roads are up to your driving abilities or we will send Smokey and a sled :D

If anyone hasnt received their suits yet, and DIDNT receive an email stating they were delayed, please get in touch with me so we can track it down....Otherwise, I hope they all fit :D and you like them....Happy Diving

LOL....Im not into getting bugs...the secret is safe....as long as you guys show me some good diving and where to get some good dinner.......I will be a happy man :D

Now come on Jack. I don't mind showing Mike where the bugs are, it will be up to him to pull them out. All he has to do is get them before I do! :wink:

Mike, you're welcome anytime. Lobster, scallops, mussels are all my favorites but we have a lot of guys spearfishing around here too. Blackfish (Tautog), Sea Bass, Striped Bass, Fluke and Flounder are all popular depending on the season and some guys even like the Conger Eels (Head Fish). :eek: Bring a spear or grab it by hand we've plenty of seafood and a lot of great wrecks to show you.

Ernie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom