Weekly San Clemente trips out of San Diego, can anyone confirm this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mantasscareme

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
According to their website, the Dive Bliss now runs weekly day trips to San Clemente/ Catalina. Can anyone confirm this and does anyone realize how awsome this is? :D

i've heard they go out for a two tank -one day trip-but it's pricey!! around 200.00 !!
we have our boats next door at seaforth landing and will stay diving the ancient sea cliffs for gas money!! if your interested in thier trips go to www.oeexpress.com

Mantasscareme:
According to their website, the Dive Bliss now runs weekly day trips to San Clemente/ Catalina. Can anyone confirm this and does anyone realize how awsome this is? :D

I did one of their San Clemente trips in Oct. It was $200 for a 3 dive trip. I thought it was well worth it. The boat is a pretty fast 6 pack (24 knots). The vis at San Clemente was 50' pr better. Plenty of lobster, all undersized :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom