Weekly Night Dive 7/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Disclaimer:

The information obtained in this post is only intended to be general summary information to the public. It is not intended to take the place of either the written law or regulations. Please do not quote the statement made in this post. It is only here for referance. We suggest you don't make 'assumptions' about our official position on issues that are discussed here. That is not what this post is about. We believe it to be unwise to sweep controversy under the carpet. We also firmly believe people should not only read material which they agree with. The opinions expressed through This post does not necessarily represent those of The Beach Crabs, ScubaBoard, or the General Dive Community.

Thank you

:rofl3:

:rofl3: Good one.

Something like this should be a sticky for the BCs... ha ha ha ha

lol. unfortunatly. as much as i was planning on going and want to go. i dont think its a good idea considering i have swimmers ear again and i pulled a thigh muscle. im thinking ill take the day off that way i can dive on saturday...sorry all

sorry guys I have to work tonight. I love G-City especially night dives there for some reason. Pretty bummed out. We gotta start doing tuesday and thursday night dives. You all have fun.

Ok.... Had fun. We met at G-city and decited it looked like Mud. Rich said it looked better up north by Deer Creek, So we decited to dive their before. Was a nice dive 10-15ft vis. 36 mins, Saw a big Sargo, Black Perch, Smelt, Thornback. Had a good time :D Aly did good getting in and out of the water for her First night dive. Thanks Rich and Aly for being good dive buddys.

Back
Top Bottom