Weekly Dive-Nov 10th, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another great dive day! The conditions were nice, Who would have thought it was November?

Thanks Marvin, for being my buddy. You did great on your first beach entry and exit! Welcome to the BC's.

Thank you Tevis and Kevin(was that you?) For attending the dive.

Here's to many more,
Rick

Ahh somehow I thought you guys were diving on SUNDAY!

I don't know how I read the 11th as being the date. Well at least I wasn't the only one. Met someone else at Nicholas Canyon who thought you were meeting today also.

Ohh well.

Ahh somehow I thought you guys were diving on SUNDAY!

I don't know how I read the 11th as being the date. Well at least I wasn't the only one. Met someone else at Nicholas Canyon who thought you were meeting today also.

Ohh well.

Oh no! if I would have known, I would have came down and met you guys for a dive this morning.

How was the dive, today?

Rick

Another great dive day! The conditions were nice, Who would have thought it was November?

Thanks Marvin, for being my buddy. You did great on your first beach entry and exit! Welcome to the BC's.

Here's to many more,
Rick

:coffee: thank YOU Rick, for letting me be your buddy and for being so patient with a newbie like me and all the helps. That goes to Tevis and Kevin too, thanks for all the tips. i did get those straps you guys had. It was fun doing beach dive. Now I know why the group is called beach crabs. :14: It is very descriptive of my exit style.

Here's to many more,
Rick

The rumor about me being there is greatly exaggerated... :D

:coffee: thank YOU Rick, for letting me be your buddy and for being so patient with a newbie like me and all the helps. That goes to Tevis and Kevin too, thanks for all the tips. i did get those straps you guys had. It was fun doing beach dive. Now I know why the group is called beach crabs. :14: It is very descriptive of my exit style.

Marvin, I hope to see you on more dives (if I'm ever allowed to dive again).

The thanks really goes to everyone that attends the Beach Crabs events. You are what makes the camaraderie and diving fun.

Marvin, sounds like you just found yourself a whole bunch of new dive buddies. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Rick really does do a great job of looking out for all of us new divers.

Beach Crabs,
I normally dive with the SandEaters-- and they dive on Sunday-- so I mistakenly thought it was a Sunday dive! It turned out great nonetheless, thank goodness Nick made the same mistake! It was beautiful! Swam out to the reefs south of the lifeguard station, dropped down into 15-20' vis. Grabbed a couple of bugs and played with a seal-- not a bad way to spend a Sunday morning! If Escondido has lobsters I'll see you on SATURDAY!
-Tom

Marvin, I hope to see you on more dives (if I'm ever allowed to dive again).

absolutely Kevin.

Marvin, sounds like you just found yourself a whole bunch of new dive buddies. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Rick really does do a great job of looking out for all of us new divers.

yes i enjoyed the dive and i am glad that you told me about this group. i will see u this weekend.

Beach Crabs,
I normally dive with the SandEaters-- and they dive on Sunday-- so I mistakenly thought it was a Sunday dive! It turned out great nonetheless, thank goodness Nick made the same mistake! It was beautiful! Swam out to the reefs south of the lifeguard station, dropped down into 15-20' vis. Grabbed a couple of bugs and played with a seal-- not a bad way to spend a Sunday morning! If Escondido has lobsters I'll see you on SATURDAY!
-Tom

Glad you had a good dive, Tom.

I don't know about the bugs, you know how they can be anywhere, at anytime.
I look forward to meeting you at the dive this weekend. Also, are you going to make it to the meeting tonight?

Rick

The thanks really goes to everyone that attends the Beach Crabs events. You are what makes the camaraderie and diving fun.

Kevin, that is exactly the way I feel. If it was not for all the divers that attend the events, and offer support for what we are doing, The BC's wouldn't be The BC's.

Thanks to all of you!

Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom