Weekend of Oct 8, 9, 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We were going to get together on the 9th for the one year anniversary but some wanted to just do it at the Bluestone event the following weekend. It is up to you guys. Just let me know what you all want to do. Which quarry do you want to meet at? Since we are doing Bluestone the next weekend, how about Rawlings or Fantasy?

BTW, I'll be at Bluestone this Saturday if anyone wants to meet me. Bobby is working so he won't be able to join me.

Mel

How about Fantasy lake?

Bob_B:
I'm up for another trip with Cape Fear Divers for that weekend?

DuckDiver and I were just discussing that exact topic. Probably the 8th.

ScubaLizard:
diving cape fears on the weekend of the 8th?

Cape Fear Divers (www.capefeardivers.com), they are out of Carolina beach, a bunch of us dove with them Saturday. It doesn't look like they have anything on the schedule so if we get our act together we can pick were we go!

My thoughts were more of the Rawlings thing. Dunno . Up to my DB what he wants to do.

Bob,

Someone would need to contact Jim to set the trip up so it goes on the calendar. Decide if it is a 2 tank or 3 tank trip....ect...then Jim puts it on the calendar. Since I am not 100% sure I can go, do you want to call Jim and get this set up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom