Weekend Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lundysd

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone interested in doing a dive this weekend? Nothing fancy, I just need a fix and all the usual dive buddies are AWOL

Scott

You should have joined us in the wreck workshop! We had great fun last night, running line all over the 5th D shop (and freezing our butts off), and today was even more entertaining. Running line on the bottom of Cove 2 in very limited visibility was a recipe for amusement, and I'm sure Brett was laughing himself silly watching me and Kirk try to do a lights-out exit along the line we had not very skillfully run.

It may not sound like it, but I'm having a ball doing this one. And I seem to have remembered how to execute competent ascents again -- whew!

Lynne,

I was KICKING myself for not doing it. I think I would have really enjoyed it, but at the time I wasn't sure about the cashflow. :( Hopefully I can do the next one when it comes around...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom