Weekday diving in San Carlos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ Desert Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm getting ready to run away for a few days over the next week or so. The only thing is I think it is going to have to take place during the week vs over the weekend. I know that it is still the "off season" in San Carlos; however, I'm willing to give it a try. Does anyone have any suggestions of shops or a cheap places to stay? I'm even open to seeing if anyone else is out here wants to tag along. Finally a little pleasure diving in my near future!

I would use gary's. You can look him up on the web. I stayed at...I think it was called the Manna Terra? But call Gary's and he can help set you up.

When I lived in Arizona I made a few weekday trips to San Carlos. I always stayed at the Best Western Hacienda Tetakawi. The rate used to be about $70 USD/night. It's on the main strip about a mile before you get to the marina. I used to dive with Surface Time because they only required 2 divers to do local dives and 4 for the island. They are no longer in business, unfortunately, so I don't know who to refer you to. Good luck getting a midweek trip anywhere. If nothing else, you always have Lalo Cove.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom