Weekday diving in May!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What time are you doing Lobos on Thursday?

I will arrive at 8am because it takes me a while to set up. Meantime Don usually likes to arrive 9am to 9:30am; doesn't take him long to setup.

We are in the water usually at 10am and complete our first dive about 11am. Take a surface interval of one hour and are back in the water about 12:30pm.

I am on the road back to the bay area no later than 2:45pm because I have to work at 6pm.

Hope to see you there, Pt Lobos is an incredible site when she has conditions that permit her to dive.

MG

Do they allow teams of three on a single reservation? I could make another reservation, but only if somebody else wants to go too.

You shouldn't need a reservation to dive Lobos during the week, but you do need to be part of a team. They will want to know who your buddy is before letting you through the gate. I'm not sure how they manage that when buddies arrive separately.

Depends on the ranger. Some make the first diver pull over near the exit area and wait, others let them in and expect the buddy to inform them their partner is inside.

I will arrive at 8am because it takes me a while to set up. Meantime Don usually likes to arrive 9am to 9:30am; doesn't take him long to setup.

We are in the water usually at 10am and complete our first dive about 11am. Take a surface interval of one hour and are back in the water about 12:30pm.

I am on the road back to the bay area no later than 2:45pm because I have to work at 6pm.

Hope to see you there, Pt Lobos is an incredible site when she has conditions that permit her to dive.

MG

MG: I can roll down between 8:00am - 8:30am and we plan on being in the water by 9:00am. We have a couple of things to cover, but we can do that during the SI.

Hepcat62: No need to make reservation on Thursdays. Just tell the ranger you're diving with Mike and Don, we should be checked in (at least Mike will be).

Conditions today at CRB were quite nice. Hope for similar conditions on Thursday!

MG: I can roll down between 8:00am - 8:30am and we plan on being in the water by 9:00am. We have a couple of things to cover, but we can do that during the SI.

Hepcat62: No need to make reservation on Thursdays. Just tell the ranger you're diving with Mike and Don, we should be checked in (at least Mike will be).

Conditions today at CRB were quite nice. Hope for similar conditions on Thursday!

Awesome, and thanks for letting my join up - Lobos has been on my to-do list for months now. :)

I'll plan on seeing you there around 8:00. If that changes, I'll let you know.

I took tomorrow (thursday) off. Who wants to go diving?

I'm bringing my little inflatable, so we'll be going to the good spots!

Call me on my cell phone if you're interested. 925 548 2729

Good to see you comming out, and awesome to know that you will bring your inflatable. Looks like it's going to be a mini MAG at Lobos....

MG

Back
Top Bottom