Weekday diving in May!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hepcat62: I am free any day next week.

Mike G and Devin: I'll see you guys at Lobos. I'm currently committed for a long scooter dive, but let's meet up on the surface.

Mike M: I'm currently free the 22nd and 29th.

Don,

Thanks for posting,,, Devin and I will be there and I hope to see you... I would like some advice on proper placement of my new light, I'm having a hard time shutting it off but not turning it on....

Something about placement of the switch is throwing me off.

Thanks,

MG

Awesome - thanks for all the responses guys.

I'll look into putting something together sometime next week... Stay tuned.

Alright folks - sorry for taking so long, but it never ceases to amaze me how busy vacations can suddenly become. :p

Is anybody interested in doing a morning dive or two either tomorrow (Tuesday) or Thursday? I'll need to be back on the peninsula by 3:00 on Thursday, but tomorrow is totally clear. As a bonus, the conditions tomorrow look pretty great swell-wise.

I'm up for BW, Macabee, or something else (if you're willing to lead the dive).

Hepcat - I sent you a PM with my cell phone number so we can possibly dive tomorrow - Tuesday 5/12.

(((kevin)))

Well, that didn't last long. :(

Just got back from an evening session with my trainer, and I think I need to rest my left leg tomorrow. Something we did didn't agree with my muscles, and at least for tomorrow I'll be trading the cold waters of Monterey for a cold compress.

Thanks for the offer Kwest, and let this be a lesson to everyone - don't let your trainer kick your ass if you want to go diving the next day.

I may still be looking to dive later in the week, conditions permitting.

Kwest,

Don and I are diving Pt Lobos this Thurs, would you like to join us?

MG

I wish I could Mike, but I've got to work :shakehead:

I will post a new thread about next Tuesday, hopefully some of you can make it.

(((kevin)))

Back
Top Bottom