weekday dive at DS: 8/18 & 8/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cbirty

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a weekday dive at dutch? I'm going to be there probably both days at 10am. Just look for the black mercedes SUV at the penninsula.

cbirty:
Anyone interested in a weekday dive at dutch? I'm going to be there probably both days at 10am. Just look for the black mercedes SUV at the penninsula.
I can meet you there both days, but let me know if you are still planning on going. My trip to Dutch this past Wednesday got botched by the storms, but I can make weekday dives. I was planning to be there Wednesday night anyway, so wouldn't mind doing a few dives in the morning as well.
Get in touch with me before then, and we can sort out the details.
-Andrew

I might be able to do that. Got any room for one more? Will you definately be out there both days?

Bob

There's always room for another. I'm DEFINITELY going to be there both days (rain or shine). My dive got botched this week too due to an ear infection...so I am READY to dive! My plan is to arrive there a little before 10am. on Wednesday to pay for admission & refills, so we can wave each other down either in the parking lot or down at the penninsula. Again, I'll be in a black mercedes SUV. Can't wait!

Cool. I'm looking at Wednesday being the day that I'll go out. I'll either be in a white Lexus or a white CRV (yeah I like white vehicles). 10AM sound good. I really want to get at least one more dive in before I take my Nitrox class in two weeks.

Bob

I'd sure like to get in some less crowded weekday diving. Not sure which day I can go yet. Will be shooting for Thursday at this point.

Have black Nissan Pathfinder. Will try to hook up with you all down by Peninsual if I can make it.

Scott

I'll be there about 1:00 PM on Thursday, should have my brother in law and his brother in tow, too. I'll def. be there at any rate.

fashionablylate:
I can meet you there both days, but let me know if you are still planning on going. My trip to Dutch this past Wednesday got botched by the storms, but I can make weekday dives. I was planning to be there Wednesday night anyway, so wouldn't mind doing a few dives in the morning as well.
Get in touch with me before then, and we can sort out the details.
-Andrew

Actually, as of today, I found out that I have to do academics on Wednesday morning, so I won't be there until the afternoon, doing night dives. So I have to pretty much bail on Wednesday morning dives, but wouldn't mind meeting up in the afternoon if anyone's going to be around to chit-chat, and then I'll definitely be there on Thursday morning for dives.
Disappointed I won't be able to make it both days, but happy I'm getting my classroom time finally. I've been nagging my instructor.
-Andrew

Hello, all. I sent XJae an e-mail yesterday applying to be a member. I understand it might take a few days or so till he(or she?) processes. Then I found cbirty's message on weekday diving in DS in which I am very much interested. Would it be okay for me to join or at least ask you guys for some information if you don't mind?

I've been living abroad last few years and just got back on the 12th from South Africa. I've been diving actively, but I am completely new to local dive conditions and LDS. I look forward to a new beginning and meeting divers of any experience level/gender/age to share the joy with.

I stay in Cliffside Park(Bergen County), NJ and my schedule's open this week. Even tomorrow is fine, I think someone was planning for Tuesday as well? Please let me know or feel free to e-mail me at utilaminmin@yahoo.com. Cheers!
-Min :luxhello:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom