Weekday Boynton Dive--Underwater Explorers--Week of June 16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bryan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We're going to be in the area the week of June 16, and was wondering if anyone was interested in going diving one of those weekdays. It would be awesome to get an entire boat of ScubaBoarders together :crafty:

I had the pleasure of diving with Scubakevdm (Underwater Explorers) last year, and can't wait to do it again!

2-tank, 3-tank... wreck, reef... it all sounds good to me... you guys have awesome diving!

What days of the week are good for y'all?

EDIT: I'm going to be at Venice Beach Saturday the 21st for a little shark toof action, and we're leaving on the 22nd.

Last edited:
I can make it all day on Saturday the 21st, or the afternoon boat on Sunday the 22nd.

Hi Fish,

Unfortunately, I can't do a weekend dive as we're going to be in Venice Beach on the 21st and leaving on the 22nd. I'm free on all of the previous weekdays, though :)

Hi Fish,

Unfortunately, I can't do a weekend dive as we're going to be in Venice Beach on the 21st and leaving on the 22nd. I'm free on all of the previous weekdays, though :)

Well Fish, I think we'll have to plan on out of office meetings one day.:D

As long as it is not a MONDAY I can find some plausible / lame excuse to be out of the office :) Love divin' Kevin's boat!!

Will be in the area as well starting on the 13th and have booked with Kevin for that Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday morning. As of right now I'm the only one booked for Sunday, Monday and Wednesday AM. I could probably be talked into diving on Tuesday too. Wednesday morning will be it for me, need to off gas for my return flight Thursday afternoon.

Hi blue_diver!

Wow, you're doing some serious diving :) That's awesome. Kev's a great guy and runs and excellent operation!

I noticed you hail from Portland... I'm a Gearhart native myself... would be fun to meet you and talk PNW diving :)

Chip, Fish, and Tas... what do you think about Tuesday the 17th? I'm up for an all day trip, or as much diving as I can do in a day :)

Monday, the 16th... add me to the morning dive... Back from Saba with a day's notice... Go for it Kev... The GF will be back at work, and I will be diving... not bad for a "kept man"

Will be in the area as well starting on the 13th and have booked with Kevin for that Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Wednesday morning. As of right now I'm the only one booked for Sunday, Monday and Wednesday AM. I could probably be talked into diving on Tuesday too. Wednesday morning will be it for me, need to off gas for my return flight Thursday afternoon.

Hey Blue - I think I met you last year on Kev's boat as well. Welcome back to sunny S FL :)
I'm thinking you're on the boat with DebbyDiver, Onespeed, Netmage, PacketSniffer, and myself for the all day 4-tanker affair on Saturday 6/14 :wink:

How does the Castor, a reef, the Capt. Tony, and then a reef sound to you??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom