Wednesday @ Twin Lakes......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm taking part of the day off to meet you guys out there tomorrow. See you then!

Lookin' forward to seeing you again.....

Dee, you gonna be able to make it out? Is da' Beast still on the long hours? How's Pop?

I just don't stay in touch enough! Gotta get the cokes in the cooler....find if I have gas in one of the tanks.... two weeks....I'm dry....hope to see a bunch of ya'll there!

tony

Tony....it just seems that every mid - week splash that I try to make, something always happens :(
This time I am still getting over the flu bug that I must have sucked upfrom the beautiful green air around the ship channel.I have been sick all last week and didn`t even get off the couch thru my b-day.I`m doing lots better but still have a lot of congestion.Also work dumped an overly full day on me tommorrow so I`ll be lucky to see home by 7 pm.Sorry folks,maybe by this weekend i`ll be in shape to try it but only time will tell...I`m already planning for next time so hopefully I can make it then.Ya`ll have fun and tell Mike that I might be out sat. morn to help out.
THE BALD DIVER....cough..gag.....weez....

We've sort of worked out an every other day schedule for hospital visiting so it's possible Beast and I will be there tomorrow. Depends on the weather, too.

Chris...I'll throw your 3mil in the van just in case.

Thanks, I'll put some spiced Chai packets in the car just in case too. :wink:

Now Homey....

You know Beast is always ready for the cold and dark, scouring the bottom for treasures. There's been quite a few classes out there losing stuff that needs to be found!

We had a great couple of dives today. I got there a bit after Tony today. I noticed another fella had been diving. He came over and asked if we were Swamp Divers...meet ClockRadio aka George. Very nice fella we hope to see alot more of this summer.

ChrisPete and Homey joined Tony, Beast and I for a nice afternoon. If only TPH had been able to come, we'd have had the original Southern Swampers all togther again!

We managed to get 2 nice dives in before we packed up and adjourned to the mexican food place across the street.

Hope to see more of you at the lake soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom