Wednesday @ Twin Lakes......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colt once bubbled...
Is there a regular dive every Wednesday if so what time?
:)

As a general rule, there are several of us there every Wed. unless the weather is bad. We do occasionally change it to Tuesday or Thursday.

I usually get there around 3pm, Tony will get there between 3 and 4, Beast gets there around 4:30-5. Others dribble in. We're usually in the water no later 5-5:30.

You can dive a skin to like 20 ft. now and be comfy....although a hood is nice to keep Dee's kids from nibblin' at your ears. 20-30 it's in the mid/low 70s so and around 30 on down it gets dang cold. (to the 50s) I layer about 9 mil in the torso with 3mm boots, gloves, hooded vest and it's ok for nearly an hour. Bring whatever you have, (or don't have) there's a temp/depth just right for it! :wink:

tony

Thanks,

scubatexastony for the info question above 20ft you can dive
a skin would mean no wetsuit?

I dive in a swim suit and tank top AND my natural skin! hehe I hit 25ft Sunday before I had to come back up. It got cold enough to hurt! But since there's nothing there but mud, it just didn't take me long to look at it! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom