Wednesday night dives are back...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
for the WAY south east Texas Swamp Divers! :D I and three buds watched a beautiful sun set on the Caribbean and headed out for a nice 70min/58ft dive. Saw at least a dozen each lobster and eels, couple crab and puffers, drums, lone barracuda, squid, but no octupus tonight! The temps were a bit cool at 82, but my .5mil skin kept me toasty for the duration :wink: DEE, we're still budgeting, so keep yer fingers (and toes) crossed.

I reckon most of ya'll are almost done Christmas shopping, we'll have 2 days after we land to get ours done:11:

Miss you guys and gals!

scubatexastony:
for the WAY south east Texas Swamp Divers! :D I and three buds watched a beautiful sun set on the Caribbean and headed out for a nice 70min/58ft dive. Saw at least a dozen each lobster and eels, couple crab and puffers, drums, lone barracuda, squid, but no octupus tonight! The temps were a bit cool at 82, but my .5mil skin kept me toasty for the duration :wink: DEE, we're still budgeting, so keep yer fingers (and toes) crossed.

I reckon most of ya'll are almost done Christmas shopping, we'll have 2 days after we land to get ours done:11:

Miss you guys and gals!

Oh Man....wish we were taking part in those Wed dives! Got everything I have crossed for ya! Oh...tell Bren the new Sonic Christmas cups are out! :D

Dee:
Oh Man....wish we were taking part in those Wed dives! Got everything I have crossed for ya! Oh...tell Bren the new Sonic Christmas cups are out! :D

Looks like we'll be returning to the island on the 3rd of January since we're real close to signing :D
Guess you'll just have to come on down and make a night dive, or ten! I changed Bren and Ryans flight to next Tues. since he's a bit homesick, and I'll go home the following Tues. before Christmas. Tell my big BLUE eyed buddy he needs to come too :05: Bren says first stop in T-Town is SONIC! HO HO HO

Love you guys....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom