Wed. Late Afternoon dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scoobahdood

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I went diving yesterday late afternoon. It was awesome vis., 100+ very clear!! Max depth was 27 ft. Saw a large green sea turtle, big cobia, medium size tarpon, pompanos, green moray eel, some jacks, a few sergeant majors, a gray angel fish, a french angelfish, a few grunts and a bunch of other schooling fish. It was awesome!! :D We had about 7 peeps in our group! Can't wait to do it again!! :wink:

Hey, I am glad your dives went so well yesterday. I was supposed to go with Craig and Manda100 but I got stuck at work. Hope they had as good of a dive as you did!! :wink:
Hope I can make a weeknight dive with you guys soon!

I went diving yesterday late afternoon. It was awesome vis., 100+ very clear!! Max depth was 27 ft.

Where did you go and was it a beach or boat dive?

Dave

we went yesterday and it was great.we only had 10-15' vis but there was quite a lot down there.Craig shot one hogfish and I tried to shot at two but they got away.We hit two spots the hard bottom not far from Dun.Reef and Dun.reef.The reef had a a little better vis untill we lost day light.Craig also found a good size stone crab on the 1st dive and put it down near me to show me,I swam over it to take a look and the thing jumped up with it's claws going trying to snap at me.He's lucky it's not season yet or I would have had one of those claws and gave him something to be pissed about. Overall it was a great trip.

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
I failed to mention that I volunteer for the Florida Aquarium!! :rofl3:

I am starting the process Tuesday to do that as well. The orientation is Tuesday evening and I am actually going to be able to make it this time. woohoo:D

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

I am starting the process Tuesday to do that as well. The orientation is Tuesday evening and I am actually going to be able to make it this time. woohoo:D

Very COOL!! It is about darn time!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom