Wed Jan 4th Whytecliff night dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeckyll

Contributor
Reaction score
Just wanted to see who is interested in a little Wed night dive? I've never seen the Plumose gardens at night and would like to head out there (though last time I missed them :D

I'll probably PM some of the usual suspects as well :wink:

Bjorn

Hey Bjorn,

DOn't think I can make it out. But I know Mike's still logging dives like mad. He'll probably be contacting the shop after work tomorrow to find out if anyone's diving... hopefully you two can tee something up if you're still looking for a buddy.

Normally I am booked Tue and Wed, but this Wed is open so lets give it a try. Try out the new light.

you should try entering the cut and heading into the bay, depending on tide, like we did for the camera dive. I had never gone that way before and thought it was very cool. Not sure if I can or not. depends on work. still no work but if something comes in then I have to stay late.
keep in touch,
Les

I'm getting a bit of a cold, but hopefully nothing that will keep me from diving.

I'll post up tomorrow :) I was thinking about going for 6:30 or so, does that work?

Ness: I think Mike has my number, he can just call me. If not, would you mind giving him my #?

Bjorn

Will do, Bjorn.
But now I'm wondering if I got the days mixed up that he was looking to go out. In any case, I'll pass along the info.

Yeah, this d**n cold is going to keep me from diving for at least the next few days

Bummer - you don't want to dive with plugged up ears (at least I don't). Hope your better soon. We are diving Porteau on Sunday if you get better.

Darnold: Thanks. I'll keep Sunday in mind. I'm off to get some 'cold FX' now to see if I can kick this before it gets worse.

Bjorn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom