Webinar with John Chatterton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Capt Gary and Conch Republic Divers is proud to offer you a Webinar with Shadow Diver John Chatterton.

John Chatterton will host an interactive Webinar for Open Water recreational divers who are interested in making a move into technical diving. Participants will be able to listen to John’s recommendations, as well as be able to ask questions on a wide variety of topics. This webinar is for single tank divers, who are thinking about further education, going tek, or are simply interested in trying something new.

Dates are set for:
Nov 28th @ 7PM EST
Dec 9th @ 8PM EST

Space is limited to 15 participants per session. For more information and to sign up for the webinar Click Here.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Good Diving,

I've checked around and I don't believe there are any spaces left for the webinar. will this be offered again or will they be posted online somewhere. i've been wanting to sink into tek ever since i read "The Last Dive" and "Shadow Divers". I hear about it from 'the man' would be awesome.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom