Weather and Dive Conditions in San Carlos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good diving! :thumb:

No one diving San Carlos anymore? :eek:
Hey Jax,

Yeah, lots of people diving San Carlos. Divers from El Mar and 72 Aquatics making the usual frequent trips.

Me... too busy with my real job and trying to get my book ready for submission to the printer. One more chapter to get researched and do a trip to the location for photographs and story. I need a backup diver to dive a sea lion rookery in a white shark pupping & nursery area. You any good with a broomstick? Wanna go? (LOL)

-AZTinman

Reactions: Jax
Hey Jax,

Yeah, lots of people diving San Carlos. Divers from El Mar and 72 Aquatics making the usual frequent trips.

Me... too busy with my real job and trying to get my book ready for submission to the printer. One more chapter to get researched and do a trip to the location for photographs and story. I need a backup diver to dive a sea lion rookery in a white shark pupping & nursery area. You any good with a broomstick? Wanna go? (LOL)

-AZTinman

Congratulations!

Too bad people don't put up trip reports anymore. :-(

Yes, I am about to sign up with the Phoenix guys. Our local guy got promoted, God Bless him, but not so much diving now.

. . . do a trip to the location for photographs and story. I need a backup diver to dive a sea lion rookery in a white shark pupping & nursery area. You any good with a broomstick? Wanna go? (LOL)

-AZTinman

Sounds fabulous! Where are you going?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom