Wear Crocs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow. 12 tanks....

resized_bill-murray-meme-generator-you-da-man-955c29.jpg

When do you have time to sleep???

Leave Plaza Resort

• Dive
  • Breakfast
  • Dive
  • Dive
  • Lunch
  • Dive
  • Dive
  • Dinner
  • Dive
Return to Plaza Resort
if you have time for 6 dives in the same day, your dives are too short. gearing up, then getting in and out takes a lot of effort. but then i am generally as lazy as it gets...

shallow and long takes the least amount of effort.

I wear my dive boots all day, the SEAC hard soled boots are comfy for driving and walking around.

Tanks??? What are they for?? I never take more than my O2 bottle & bail out/diluent....no need for a pile of bottles in the truck. :)

Plus 2 1/2 hour dives are easy diving closed circuit.

As far as Crocs go...no one ever steals mine!!! They always make it through NC boat diving, and they made it through a week in Bonaire :)

crocs.jpg

I wear my dive boots all day, the SEAC hard soled boots are comfy for driving and walking around.

Tanks??? What are they for?? I never take more than my O2 bottle & bail out/diluent....no need for a pile of bottles in the truck. :)

Plus 2 1/2 hour dives are easy diving closed circuit.

As far as Crocs go...no one ever steals mine!!! They always make it through NC boat diving, and they made it through a week in Bonaire :)

View attachment 195570
OMG, how do i "unsee" that?

I have images of blue cheese toenail fungus dancing about my poor addled brain.

P.S. Wear long pants for the next pic. At least we will know...

Hey....give me a break!! It was 3AM and I was just leaving home to head to the coast to catch a boat!!

Hey....give me a break!! It was 3AM and I was just leaving home to head to the coast to catch a boat!!
Blue cheese fungus is a good thing! Especially with Port wine. Just not with toe nails...

Unfortunately I am not cool enough for that, and the people at Buddy Dive were actually enforcing this both trips (and my dive buddies' trip a week or so ago)

They tell you not to, but don't really enforce it. What they don't want is everyone loading up their trucks with tons of tanks and running the shop low on them. We always kept a spare tank just in case we get a bad one (bad o-ring, etc). They aren't at the drive-thru most of the time and don't care the rest of the time. Never said a word to us about going over the tank limit.

They also don't want people herping and derping 16 tanks and having them fly through someone else's windshield behind you too.

Like most things on Bonaire, the real rule underneath the rule is "don't be a dick".

Well actually they do enforce it from our experience....They stopped us from loading extra tanks and were at the drive through almost every time we went, both of our last two trips. They tried to stop my dive buddies from taking extra tanks two weeks ago but they were clever and said they were picking them up for someone else.

There were a couple times where when we picked up there were only a handful of full tanks available so either they don't have enough tanks or too many people were taking extras.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom