We need to start a list of attendees

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From Savannah,Georgia is...
Andrea/Wayne
Keith
David/Fiance
Renee

we have non-divers coming as well.

Andrea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is interested in participating in the Gennie Springs BBQ Dive Trip we're coordinating with Florida Conch Divers?

R

andrea31419:
From Savannah,Georgia is...
Andrea/Wayne
Keith
David/Fiance
Renee

we have non-divers coming as well.

Andrea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is interested in participating in the Gennie Springs BBQ Dive Trip we're coordinating with Florida Conch Divers?

R

This is a getting a bit confusing, there is a list of attendees on the FL boards, do we need to list on both? I am on their list.

From what I can tell we have:
Raven C.
Seaangel (Cindy)
Beck
Andrea/Wayne
Keith
David/Fiance
Renee
Genesis?? tentative or confirmed?
Any others from DSD that we need to add?

In theory at least, yes, I'll be there :D

Since Susan isnt that big on diving yet, and isn't certified, I'm keeping a hotel as an option for comfort factor. Weather/ climate will be the deciding factor once we get there. Just trying to make sure she is comfotable since there aren't alot of activities for non-divers. Hopefully she'll be entertained enoguh there.

Dave, we're doing the same, but my sister will be coming as well, and she doesn't dive. They can rent tubes, canoes or swim.

Andrea/Wayne

The main list is in FCD forum but I mentioned it here in the trip announcements and not many noticed until it was in the regular thread section. We are keeping in touch back and forth but since not all DSD or FCD frequent the opposite sections of the board it is nice for both sections to have a post to notify them. It is the same trip just a meeting between the groups and all who want to attend are welcome. We aren't keeping a running list on this thread of FCD attendees we just need to make sure of the DSD that want to attend are aware there's a list if they so choose to sign up. Sorry for the confusion.

On the Florida Conch Divers forum, there is a message to PM Deepseawolf about attendance for the Ginnie BBQ/Party. Everyone going may want to hop to that forum to get the latest.

A.

Something happened o the threads containing the original info. Might wanna let pete know...

Pete knows about the threads... no need to worry....I have been in contact with DeepSeaWolf....
Cryptic? yes...
Need to worry? No

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom