We need to start a list of attendees

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

First off, "hey" to all the DSD's.

"On the Florida Conch Divers forum, there is a message to PM Deepseawolf about attendance for the Ginnie BBQ/Party."

DSW has the "official" list of all the attendees. I don't think he checks into this area much, so PMing him is the best way to make it known that you're comming (especially with the other threads going missing).

MWU HA HA HA ---- as DSW peeks his head into the room... I have you now!
I'll be posting an updated list next week of everyone I have on my list. There may be some people who aren't on the list, doesn't mean they can't show. :) Just let them know at the office that you're there for the Scubaboard party. Mention my name. I'll post a list here as well, of everyone who has said they will be there. There are about 25-30 potential campers, and almost that in divers for the weekend. Currently, the invite is at the start of a thread called "BBQ Invite" in the Florida Conch Divers Private Trips area. It might help to print that out and bring it with you. This being the first of these parties I am throwing, I'll be working the bugs out so the next one goes smoother. See ya there!!!

I'm trying to convince my significant other that we need to leave sooner than 6am the morning of...mwahahahahaha...but she ain't buying it...I told her my life depends on it.....but no joy...

This is the list for ScubaBoard Members as I currently have it. If I have missed your name, it may be on my paper copy, but not have transferred over, or you may not have given me camping information on how many people, divers etc.. Feel free to let me know so I can doublecheck.

DeepSeaWolf
Maneater
Gibbon
Balingar
H2Andy
WildBill
ScubaJenny
SmokeAire
Genesis
Kurt
SeaAngel
Raven