Waterproof Ultima Replacement Replacement Silicone(?) Covers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rob.mwpropane

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
As the title states, one of mine ripped in 1/2 changing a glove. They're sort of cosmetic, but I feel they give at least some protection. Can't find just them by themselves anywhere?

Looks like part # 742-901-00

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 60
I buy a vacuum cleaner belt at a local repair place. They are tougher than the originals.
part number is 1576

Do you have a link? Or maybe you want to sell me a set and I'll buy you a beer?

I don't have a link, I could stop at my local vacuum store and pick up a set if you wanted.

That would be great, no rush. I went diving without them today, was just more careful.

Any idea of round about price to get / ship to 21013? Idc if it's snail mail or in an envelope when you can.

Any pictures of what you use? I'm sure it's a perfect fit. Great idea.

I will get some pictures for you. I think they cost a few bucks each. I can throw them in an envelope.
The ultima ones were available, I remember checking on it at one point. They were quite cheap, just nobody stocked them and I didn't feel like waiting.

If your method works and does it well idc. I'd like to get 2 sets if they're cheap enough.

I'm not even 100% that I need them, but I feel like they protect the ring at least a little from digging around.

Thank you Sir, just let me know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom