Waterproof diving suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rost

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, everyone! I'm a big fan of Swedish diving gear brand Waterproof, but I live in the US and often it's difficult/experience/impossible to buy their suits from here. Can anyone recommend me a good diving store or good web store where I this brand is easily accessible? Would appreciate any helpful information.

My impression is that Waterproof stock has been drying up - at least in the US - for the past few years. I don't know if that is Covid/supply chain issues or if there is a shifting marketplace.

In the US waterproof is exclusively distributed by TUSA. This means that TUSA selects which products to bring into the US market. If TUSA decides not to bring it in you are going to have an extremely hard time finding it in the states if you can find it all.

Add that to the fact that there has been delays with neoprene etc. it makes it difficult to find even the more common Waterproof suits.

You could try ordering from a European shop and have it shipped. The Canadian distributor is also different from the US distributor so you could look for some Canadian shops that sell as well. They will have different product as well.

In the US waterproof is exclusively distributed by TUSA. This means that TUSA selects which products to bring into the US market. If TUSA decides not to bring it in you are going to have an extremely hard time finding it in the states if you can find it all.

Add that to the fact that there has been delays with neoprene etc. it makes it difficult to find even the more common Waterproof suits.

You could try ordering from a European shop and have it shipped. The Canadian distributor is also different from the US distributor so you could look for some Canadian shops that sell as well. They will have different product as well.
I've already tried European shops, shipping there sometimes costs more than an item I order, but I definitely should check out Canadian distributors, thanks for the tip.

Back
Top Bottom