Water temps?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivePartner1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking to dive near Hilo next week, Kauai the week after (Popui Beach area) and the lee shore of Oahu the week after.

Can anyone tell me what water temperatures to expect? Any rave reviews of dive ops and any site to fill what I've found searching the board?

Thanks!

Good luck diving Hilo this time of year. It's an OK dive at best there in good weather, poor to imposable this time of year. It's worth the time to drive to Kona side to dive. Rember that saddle road summits at 6000 feet plus so no driving after diving. Take the south route to come back, very pretty drive. Enjoy your visit. Aloha

...if you really want to dive on the Big Island, you'll need to hop on over to the Kona side. Hope I 'm not offending any Hilo divers...but...Kona and the Kohala coast are the areas known for diving on the Big Island.

81 at the Manta dive tonight

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom