Water Can Kill You

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do think a station (or any entity) that sets up a contest which could have lethal consequences has to accept some of the legal responsibility for this death. They just don't seem to have done due diligence.

I cant see that as nobody was forced, it was entirely voluntary the station should have any blame for other peoples stupidity.

That may be true in the U.K., but this is America. We sue over everything and anything! It's the American way of life.

Its probably the thing that annoys me most over there (well that and the entire government but thatd for a different thread).

It seems nobody these days is obliged to take personal responsibility for their actions and always look for someone to blame no matter how moronic the act. Its tragic to think that people have become like this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom