Mom lost at sea, hiked to roadway - South Africa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Accolades for remembering the phone number so she could dial it. I could maybe get 'close' to my kids numbers, but I wouldn't be the house on it.
She called her husband's phone. Maybe a little more likely to be remembered. I would remember my daughter's or SIL's but not my grandkids' even tho I manage the cell bill they are all on.

Accolades for remembering the phone number so she could dial it. I could maybe get 'close' to my kids numbers, but I wouldn't be the house on it.

Edit: I bet NONE of the younger generation could of dialed that.
I don't consider myself "the younger generation" anymore (*groan*, I never thought I'd say that) ... but it took me 8 years of repeatedly practicing consciously to remember my husband's phone number - and even then, I have moments where I am like "I have to look it up to check whether I still remember it right" ... (What does it say about me though, that I know my credit card number by heart? :p )

I don't consider myself "the younger generation" anymore (*groan*, I never thought I'd say that) ... but it took me 8 years of repeatedly practicing consciously to remember my husband's phone number - and even then, I have moments where I am like "I have to look it up to check whether I still remember it right" ... (What does it say about me though, that I know my credit card number by heart? :p )
You input your credit card by punching digits but have him on speed dial. Try dialing him by clicking the digits repeatedly. (I don't know any card numbers because I let google fill those in or copy them from a stored list.)

You input your credit card by punching digits but have him on speed dial. Try dialing him by clicking the digits repeatedly. (I don't know any card numbers because I let google fill those in or copy them from a stored list.)

Haha! Thanks mate, bring logic into it, why don't you ... :p

Honestly, the feat of that woman in the OP is still boggling my mind! I seriously hope her family will show their appreciation in the most amazing way possible for her <3 She deserves an extra Birthday, Women's day, Valentine's Day, etc. for that!

I’m thinking the actress could be…
Duchess Meghan Markle.......with sharks circling?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom