Watch what reviews you post about Thailand...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Singapore is most definitely not a 3rd world country!

I like the taste of fresh durian but it does stink.

My sister told me about running around naked. I double checked that no one would be able to see me without a telescope. But after a few runs decided that there may very well be a few telescopes out there and since I didn't want me nor my family to get in trouble, I began to be more careful about the towel situation.

Singapore is most definitely not a 3rd world country!

I like the taste of fresh durian but it does stink.

My sister told me about running around naked. I double checked that no one would be able to see me without a telescope. But after a few runs decided that there may very well be a few telescopes out there and since I didn't want me nor my family to get in trouble, I began to be more careful about the towel situation.

Careful: Running around naked on the subway while eating durian is a capital offense in Singapore Chilly!

Careful: Running around naked on the subway while eating durian is a capital offense in Singapore Chilly!

I know! That's why I carry my towel!

The devolved Scottish government are debating a Bill that would make it an offence to bad mouth anyone, even in a private conversation.
Ach lad, what the heck happened to the days of going outside with sabers, or cabers to toss an a wee dram after?

Mount Kinabalu naked photo accused jailed

Some tourists are absolutely stupid and show no respect to the local customs!
No sympathy whatsoever!
There was that British couple that got married next to a church chapel in an island in Greece (I think Rhodes). Then their wedding photo of the bride acting like she was giving the groom oral (with his pants down to his ankles) went viral.

Now the Greek Orthodox church can at times be flexible, allowing non-Orthodox get married on church grounds. But after that incident, the bishop on the island banned all foreigners getting married on any church grounds. Lots of British couples were upset to have their wedding venue cancelled.

Sometimes when you don't show a shred of respect, you screw other people instead which isn't right, but once someone poops in the pool, everyone has to get out of the water.

Back
Top Bottom