Watch, Bottom Timer or computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd agree with the computer, but if you dive with a watch I recommend a cheap Casio GShock and a velcro band that fits your wrist with and without a suit.

Make sure both recalls were done.

Looks like the Transmitter has been taken are of...has the clear base.

What's the other recall? Sunnto site only shows the transmitter and a hose as having recalls.

Looks like the Transmitter has been taken are of...has the clear base.

What's the other recall? Sunnto site only shows the transmitter and a hose as having recalls.

Pressure sensor. There should have been a little parts bag to change a part out with the transmitter.

If you use a watch you will also need a depth gauge, I’m surprised no one mentioned that. By the time you buy both you’ll be in it more than a cheap dive computer.
Just get a cheap PDC, which can also be used in gauge mode if you want to use tables.
Dedicated bottom timers are somewhat obsolete since most or all computers will cover that function.

This:
m124060-0001-pk13-001-1598920204.jpg

And you should buy one for me for my most excellent idea :cool:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom