Warning to new Divers and gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

New divers maybe struggling to get enough gear at the beginning and may also have what I call "diving brain" but at the blink of an eye 20-30-40 and even 50 years go by, and you realize the "diving brain" continues on the quest of getting diving "stuff".

Haha, oh boy, I am still pretty new to Scuba but I have already choosen to absolutly go down that exact path and I don't regret a thing. 😀 Here I come!

So I shouldn't fret over a six-pack of new 17 cu ft pony bottles?

The last 4 were NIB made in 1997 so I need to get them to the fire extinguisher company for hydro... Then I can VIP them and they'll be ready to use.

Wait. I can only carry one on vacation .... Maybe 2 if I can get the GF to go. And convince her that she would benefit from slinging one?

Crap. I'm hosed when it comes to equipment. And not in the Miflex way. But yeah, I do have a surplus of Miflex hoses too. Bad, unintentional pun.

OMMOHY

I'm trying to avoid it, but I REALLY want that pair of steel 120s on Craigslist...

I'm trying to avoid it, but I REALLY want that pair of steel 120s on Craigslist...

Somebody else is thinking the same thing right this minute! You better hurry!

OMMOHY

Back
Top Bottom