Warning for Monterey Divers (especially women): Beware of Fred

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL Fred has made it into the Florida forums..ill be in Monterey in August it's good information to know.

Doc Intrepid:
Here you go:
http://www.divetekoz.com/2005/products/Products_main/products_main_files/manta/crowbar.asp

Completely legal. Not a rule #6 violation. Straps to your tank, out of the way. Rapid response for those days when you decide that being cordial just isn't in the plan.

An investment in safe diving that will last a lifetime!

:wink:

Doc

"I used to have superhuman powers, but my therapist took them away"

Now, now doc! Would you put a weapon like that in the hands of a woman who has out-of-body PMS experiences?:no

Doc Intrepid:
Here you go:
http://www.divetekoz.com/2005/products/Products_main/products_main_files/manta/crowbar.asp

Completely legal. Not a rule #6 violation. Straps to your tank, out of the way. Rapid response for those days when you decide that being cordial just isn't in the plan.

An investment in safe diving that will last a lifetime!

:wink:

Doc

"I used to have superhuman powers, but my therapist took them away"

Yes, but pry tell...:wink:

Dryglove:
I see the legend of Fred continues. He has hit me up several times to dive but i always decline politely and have a collection of his dive buddy cards....lol. I have heard and read numerous stories about fred. Personally i dont think the ol boy is playing with a full deck myself. As advised, women divers be very cautious diving with him.

Anyone ever thought of throwing his *** in jail??...That or have him take a step off one of your infamous cliffs???....

I thought we decided years ago that the Fred-thing is greatly exaggerated? Unless...something changed during the past year.

Fish_Whisperer:
Why? Is there any evidence (beyond anecdotal) that he has done anything illegal? If people in California were thrown in jail for being "creepy," hell: half the population of the state would be behind bars!
watch it Frank :D

Fish_Whisperer:
Why? Is there any evidence (beyond anecdotal) that he has done anything illegal? If people in California were thrown in jail for being "creepy," hell: half the population of the state would be behind bars!

......"I had a very disturbing experience with this guy about a month ago where he grabbed me underwater and tried to drag me off in an unplanned direction. I have since learned other disturbing facts about his reputation".....

Sounds like more than 'creepy' crap to me went on.......You're right though, now enough butts seats in California jails to do justice there......Guess what I heard one time is correct, God tilted the earth & all the nuts rolled to California.......My bad.........GEAUX TIGERS.....WILL BEAT THE **** OUT OF THE CONDOMS WHEN GIVEN A CHANCE.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom