War Eagle :D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Not exactly SCUBA related, but definately related to this section of the US.

28-18 in favor of Auburn University :D

I may have to retire my old nickname for lil ole Brody(Mr Glass) for a more fitting nickname of SackMastaFlash! Sacked 11 times in a single game? Wowsa! :D

Roll on back home Bama!

War D-A-M-N Eagle !!!!!!

28-18, Baby!

Also another nice thing about today... Tenneessee got their butts whipped by who else but Vandy!!!. I'm ready for the MTSU vs UT matchup next!

One thing about the AL/AU game, no matter who wins you never have trouble remembering the score as you'll always find several people who have it written
in their back truck windows with white shoe polish for months... :)

mike_s:
War D-A-M-N Eagle !!!!!!

28-18, Baby!

Also another nice thing about today... Tenneessee got their butts whipped by who else but Vandy!!!. I'm ready for the MTSU vs UT matchup next!

One thing about the AL/AU game, no matter who wins you never have trouble remembering the score as you'll always find several people who have it written
in their back truck windows with white shoe polish for months... :)

WOOHOO VANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking Auburn vs. Ohio State in the Capital One Bowl (what's in your wallet?).

War Eagle!!!! man, Brody sure was huggin' the ground alot! anybody else think that alabama hail mary pass at the end was a little crazy? nice catch though

HK182:
War Eagle!!!! man, Brody sure was huggin' the ground alot! anybody else think that alabama hail mary pass at the end was a little crazy? nice catch though

Brody's got so much green grass stains on his teeth from those 11 sacks
that he's going to be using 'teeth whitening' for a week to get rid of it...

11 sacks.. (where does that fit into the record books?)

While we're discussing football:

Q: What is the definition of a red neck pervert?
A: A guy from Alabama that likes girls more than football.

Luke

SuPrBuGmAn:
I may have to retire my old nickname for lil ole Brody(Mr Glass) for a more fitting nickname of SackMastaFlash! Sacked 11 times in a single game? Wowsa! :D

One of my neighbors down the street who is an Auburn fan decorated
their Alabama fan next door neighbors driveway to remind them of the
11 sacks during the game. Here's a few pics...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom