Wanted: Dive charter, Galveston Tx. July 5-6 Any one have any ideas ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SEA~TEC

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, My dive buddy and I are lokking for a dive charter, prefer weekend, in the Galveston/Houston area for the July 5-6 weekend. My buddy will be bringing his girlfriend, so there will be 3 of us, 2 divers, 1 non diver.

We'd like to leave out Sat morning and return Sun afternoon. Looking to make deep dives up to 130'. I've been looking online for quite a while now and keep comming up blank.

Anyone have any Ideas ?

If anyone would like to join us, just let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

Thanks Robint, I'll do that.

there really isn't too much in the GOM to see off galveston....a few oil rigs and the flower garden banks are the only spots really. The FGB is around 100 miles offshore. Having never dove off the texas coast i can't recommend anything to you, but i do know two companies

Sport Divers of Houston....Sport Diver's of Houston - We've got your diving needs covered!
and Ultra Dive.....Ultra Dive Texas Gulf Scuba Diving at it's Best Based in Houston, departing from Freeport and Galveston, Texas

that have boats.

if you'd be willing to head down the texas coast a little more there's the Texas Clipper off the Corpus Christi or South Padre Island area

Look into the Flower Gardens with Gulf Diving.

Other options are Port Aransas for Rig dives. That is about 200 miles away. Contact Out TO Sea Adventures.

If you want to dive the Texas Clipper, that is in South Padre Island, about 6 - 7 hours away. You might be better off flying down. Anyway, American Diving leads those trips.

Do a search on Bay Area Divers. BAD should have some info on local diving.

Back
Top Bottom