Want to go diving May 3-4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwalko

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone diving at Falling Rock May 3 or 4 (are they open yet)? Or anywhere else around N KY/SW Ohio on Saturday or Sunday? I am looking to get wet.

Thanks;

John

I don't think Falling Rock will be open May 3rd/4th due to Derby Weekend. Joe typically opens the week after Derby. The only way to know for sure would be to call him and ask if he'll let you in.

D.

Yep, that's Derby weekend...no diving for me, I'll be knee deep in work :(

Ok.

Thanks for the information. I didn't know when it opens.

I'll have to look somewhere else to dive that weekend.

John

I'll have my advanced class at Natural Springs that weekend. I usually have some extra staff around to serve as buddies if you want to come out...or I can put you to work helping with a couple little set-up things :D
Ber :lilbunny:

I'm diving the 3rd at Blue Springs, Waldron, IN. I am also looking someone for the 4th.

I'll have my advanced class at Natural Springs that weekend. I usually have some extra staff around to serve as buddies if you want to come out...or I can put you to work helping with a couple little set-up things :D

Ber:

My daughter and I will be at Natural Springs around 9:00. I'd be happy to help with set ups or whatever you need.

John

Ber:

My daughter and I will be at Natural Springs around 9:00. I'd be happy to help with set ups or whatever you need.

John

Sounds good! We'll see you then!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom