Want to do the rescue diver in Pattaya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h90

Contributor
Reaction score
My previous contact for good and cheap dives in Pattaya is not active anymore. So who in Pattaya is offering a good price. I have the book and DVD already a long time, just I never did it....

My previous contact for good and cheap dives in Pattaya is not active anymore. So who in Pattaya is offering a good price.

Mermaids Scuba Diving Center
Rescue Course : 12000 Baht.
Cheap and good!

Seaduction
Rescue Course: 15000 Baht
Cheap and good!

If this is not cheap enough for you, you may want to think about why your previous contact for "good and cheap dives" likely is not active anymore...

:D

Mermaids Scuba Diving Center
Rescue Course : 12000 Baht.
Cheap and good!

Seaduction
Rescue Course: 15000 Baht
Cheap and good!

If this is not cheap enough for you, you may want to think about why your previous contact for "good and cheap dives" likely is not active anymore...

Come on that are the tourist prices.....:mooner:
like the daytrip for 2500...with a bit speaking it goes down to 1500.
One DC in Pattaya offered me already 9.990 but told me to keep it confidential.
I have one shop in the south who offers it for 8500 but it is too far away for the moment.
In Pattaya there is a big competition and I think all there are very proffessional, so who is cheaper get it....

In Pattaya there is a big competition and I think all there are very proffessional, so who is cheaper get it....

Imo booking a dive course with a well established and professional dive shop with qualified instructors, well maintained dive-equipment, tanks and compressors and providing proper study materials is wiser than just looking for cheap-cheap-cheap.

In the end you will VERY likely get what you paid for....

Hey men,

Don't look for the best price. Look out what you get for this price.
Thats more important!!!

You only get what you pay for.

Cheers,

Your idea of professional is a dive center willing to cut prices as low as possible to have the honour of your custom?

yeah it is...... in other areas with hugh competition the prices are lower and the quality still the same.......
Thanks to PADI the courses are the same so of course I take the cheapest. Like if you buy a laptop from Acer and you get the same model at another shop 1000 Baht cheaper you buy it there....

Imo booking a dive course with a well established and professional dive shop with qualified instructors, well maintained dive-equipment, tanks and compressors and providing proper study materials is wiser than just looking for cheap-cheap-cheap.

In the end you will VERY likely get what you paid for....

I know most of the shops in Pattaya and I think it is not much difference. Everywhere is a comming and going on the instructors. You can have the best shop and just bad luck with the instructor or you have a bad shop but a good instructor....
i have full equipment, the study materials are all the same from PADI and I really hope that noone has a dirty air....
I got a 950 Baht (full own equipment, trade show promotion) per daytrip deal and I sit on the same boat with the customer who pay 2500 Baht.

With just a few emails everyone is going down from 15.000 to 12.000 Baht. One is already at 10.000 and I'll get the same as someone who is paying 15.000 at the same shop.
Buy a car in Europe.....there you also get 10-20 % discount if you ask and if you have the money in your hand. So I see no reason why it should be shameful at diving.

just looking back at the OP i wonder why u r posting this if u already know the discounts, how and where to get them!!

Back
Top Bottom